COVID-19 Update, Specials, Entertainment + more...
To all our valued patrons;
Firstly, the Top Pub Management and staff wish to thank the 99.9% of patrons who have along with us, complied with the NSW COVID-19 restrictions that were introduce back in June 2020, which have enabled us to re-open and continuously trade since then, employing 24 local staff.
Soon (17th March 2021) you will be able to stand and drink, converse and socialise inside our premises without fear of our hardworking COVID-19 Marshalls enforcing the “sit & drink” rule. (If there are no further Covid outbreaks in NSW)
Please note, we will still be bound by the “Sign In” and “2sq mt” Rules, which means that all persons entering the Hotel must immediately sign in using the Service NSW App, then show your “Green √” to staff and abide by the hotel’s restricted numbers in each section and follow our staff’s directions. Also, whilst we are now providing regular “live music”, patrons can still not dance as we do not have a designated dancefloor and the proposed increase to 30 only refers to “Weddings”.
Please remember…. “Do not shoot the messenger” our management and staff are only carrying out NSW Government and Health Department regulations and any bullying or abuse of our staff by those few people who wish not to comply with our or the Government’s directives will be asked to leave the premises and perhaps, not return.
Please take note of the excerpt below from an AHA communication;
Dear member, 24/2/2021
The NSW Government has today announced a further range of COVID-19 restrictions set to be eased over the coming weeks.
Most notably for members, if current trends continue, drinking while standing up at indoor venues across NSW will be allowed in three weeks’ time (from Wednesday, 17 March).
In addition, from 12:01am this Friday 26 February:
• 30 people will be allowed to dance at weddings, with rotation on and off the dance floor.
• The number of performers permitted to be singing indoors will be increased to 30 (currently 5) subject to physical distancing requirements.
As always, these changes will be the subject of revised public health orders and COVID-19 Safety Plans. As these revised documents become available, we will provide a further update to members with a reminder to complete and lodge updated safety plans.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Legal and Industrial Affairs Department on (02) 8218 1855 or alternatively lodge an enquiry via your AHA360˚ member portal here.
On the positive side;
FOOD & DRINKS SPECIALS
• Our $12 Lunch Specials continue Mon – Fri. Plus great Chef’s Specials!
• Our Saturday & Wednesday Members Badge Draws continue, as do our Member’s Happy Hours, Tuesdays & Thursdays 4pm – 6pm and 11am – 2pm on Sundays.
RAFFLES & DRAWS
• Friday Meat Raffles and Saturday Poker Joker Draws are to re-commence at Easter.
• Our sponsorship of local sporting teams continues as it has done for many years
• Live music most Friday nights and Sunday afternoons